- Non-stick baking spray
- 2 Tbsp. Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 very ripe Chiquita Bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 Egg whites
- 1 cup Canned pumpkin (or pureed fresh pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice, or more to taste
- 1 cup Non-fat evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Fat-free Whipped cream (optional)
Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan with nonstick baking spray or butter-flavor spray. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pie pan and place pan on baking sheet; set aside. Place bananas in a blender and puree until smooth. Add egg whites and pumpkin to the blender and mix until uniform in color. Add remaining ingredients and blend for one minute or until the mixture is uniform in color. Pour the mixture over the crumbs in the pie pan. Place baking sheet and pie in oven and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of pie comes out clean. Remove from oven, cool and then chill thoroughly. Garnish with whipped cream (optional).
Variation: omit the graham cracker crumbs and bake in a pre-baked deep dish 9-inch pie crust.