- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup salted peanuts (optional)
- Combine honey and peanut butter in saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir in Rice Krispies (and peanuts, if desired).
- Place mounds (about 2 tablespoons) into small greased cupcake liners in cupcake pan, and let cool.
- You can also press into a greased 9" x 12" pan, cool and cut into squares.
Variation: Add small chocolate chips for even more flavor.