Yield: 12 patties
2½ cups cooked quinoa
4 large eggs, beaten
½ teaspoon sea salt
⅓ cup fresh chives, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
⅓ cup parmesan or gruyere cheese, freshly grated
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 cup whole-grain bread crumbs, plus more if needed
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1. Combine quinoa, eggs and salt in medium bowl.
2. Stir in chives, onion, cheese and garlic.
3. Add bread crumbs; stir and let stand for a few minutes.
4. Form quinoa mixture into 12 1-inch thick patties.
5. Heat oil in 10.5-inch PerfectGreen Fry Pan on Medium-Low (175°F).
6. In batches, add patties to pan; cover and cook for 7-10 minutes, until bottoms are deeply browned.
7. Flip patties with spatula and cook for 7 more minutes, until other side is golden brown.
8. Remove patties from skillet and cool on a wire rack.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 with remaining patties.