- 1 box Hidden Valley™ Southwest Pasta Salad, prepared
- 1/2 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed (blue corn recommended)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can (3.8 oz) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Prepare Southwest Pasta Salad according to package directions.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef or turkey. Remove from heat and drain fat. Add salsa and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine prepared Southwest Pasta Salad, ground beef or turkey, tortilla chips, cherry tomatoes, cheese, olives and cilantro. Toss and serve